That's right, some good 'ol Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries (of course). Not only have I been craving this stuff as of late, it appears that crunch berries have a secret ingredient that wards off morning sickness. Who knew? For those worried about gestational diabetes, I am also consuming other, not so sugary things like turkey sandwiches, baked potatoes, eggs and Tums. Yes, lots and lots of Tums. I just can't get enough of that chalky goodness. Bleh.My craving for sugared cereal leads me to believe one thing's for sure - this kid is a sugar fiend just like his mother. Maybe we'll have more in common than I thought... or maybe that's all we'll have in common, but at least it's something.
Other exciting news:
*My bad decisions of credit past have finally been wiped from my record. Not only is my credit looking good, my score was great! According to Equifax I'm considered an excellent credit risk. It's such a good feeling to know that all of the hard work of getting it cleaned up has finally paid off.
*Diane, Karen and Niklas are driving up from Rexburg this weekend for a visit. This means we have a large enough group to play some of our favorite games - Puerto Rico, Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride. We'd love to have an even bigger group if anyone else is up for some "friendly" competition (or maybe movies, since we all know Alex and I aren't capable of playing board games without immediate marriage counseling required) - Jack, Jill, Denis,Valerie. Any takers? Give us a call, we'd love to have you over. We'll even provide some edibles.... dinner? :)
*The most exciting news (other than Baby Booth) - Alex should be graduated this December. Initially we planned on heading straight to Grad School, but now we're not. Just like most great movies, there is a twist. If all goes as planned, we may find ourselves back in Washington much sooner than we originally anticipated. Since none of it's official, I'll leave it at that.
3 comments:
All I have got to say is YEAH!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Washington!! And congrats on the credit, what a great feeling! Another really fun game to play with a big group is Loaded Questions you should give it a try sometime. Have a Happy Valentines day and I will chat with you soon.
All I have got to say is YEAH!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Washington!! And congrats on the credit, what a great feeling! Another really fun game to play with a big group is Loaded Questions you should give it a try sometime. Have a Happy Valentines day and I will chat with you soon.
that's funny that you crave the captain crunch....mine was fruit loops! I'm surprised jackson didn't come out multi-colored, i must of had a bowl every morning the whole pregnancy.
Post a Comment