Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why was Friday a bad day??

Because I totally got a speeding ticket on my way to work within 2 miles (possibly 1) of my house. So typical. I would love to know what it's like to have a clean driving record. Any time I get remotely close, I get pulled over. Luckily in Utah they give you the option of attending a 90 minute "driving school" and paying some extra cash to avoid having it go on your record. Did I mention my license is expired and the insurance card I had with me was as well? Not a good start to the day, BUT Friday also happened to be the day we got our tax return. We paid off most of the debt that has been plaguing us, which feels GREAT!! Now we have to start saving like mad for things like baby and Grad school. Bummer.

On a separate note, here are some pics of Alex's sister Maren. I stole them off Facebook. Isn't she cute?

6 comments:

bex said...

ahahahah facebook stalker!! LOVE it.

Kristine said...

A shameful act, but I couldn't resist.

Maren O_o said...

SO much for NOT being posted all over the internet!

Love Maren :)

Kristine said...

It's okay, it's only friends and family... and the rest of the world. :)

KB said...

Oh Kristine... you are a cutie bum for inviting me to your valentine's bash. BUT. I think I am going to go home and celebrate my mom's last chemo and my dad's birthday this weekend instead. Also... that quote was from one of my friends who doesn't like Mac. Lets call him that.

Lynda said...

Heather got pulled over for the first time the other week because her tabs were expired. D:I got to be there for that. What an honor!

Man, isn't that ALWAYS the case? I've been pulled over within a mile of home, too... it's annoying.

I STILL haven't figured out how to subscribe to your blog... Where is the "subscribe to this blog" button on your page?? O_o