Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alex's Christmas List

Okay, okay. I guess I should write a Christmas list before it's too late. This year for Christmas I would like a packaged college education, a decoder for the language of girls, and a negativity/laziness purge (preferably a "just-add-water" kind of a deal).

Since none of those things are available (or ever will be), here's a list of other things that have popped into my mind more than once:

1) the Japanese Book of Mormon

[A picture should go here but the website says it's copyrighted so what do you do?]

2) a genuine Russian book that was written in Russian for Russians. Example:

Denis would be a good resource for finding out which novel is the best.

3) a board game that you (Kristine) would also like to play. The game Puerto Rico sounds pretty cool to me.

4) a cool tie that's long and thick



5) a good rest from stuff.



(Hopefully this will help me do better when we get back to the grind of things.)

I really can't think of any other things that I'd like. You can surprise me if there's something you think I've got to have. Here's one other thing I'd like someday:

a 1994 Geo Prism right side mirror

( I realize that the picture shows a left side mirror but the picture is more for effect really).

1 comment:

Maren O_o said...

so what would you do if i bought you a black right side mirror? 'cause i really like the shiny black! braces off soon~~ so excited... no more crazy food stuck in my teeth (well kind of), i think the gleeking will stay though. I've heard it doesn't go away!

love maren

p.s. I want a pony for Christmas...