Thursday, October 1, 2009

Caution: Major Cuteness Ahead















11 comments:

Kathy Miller said...

Thanks so much for posting those! :-) I had to wait my turn to get on to the computer, so just got on and printed them out... I can study them a bit more from my room.

I see a lot of Alex and sometimes Austin in his face... but you'll be in there too. Looks like he's going to be a character.

Hang in there and stay away from the chili-cookoffs. ;-) What they told you doesn't really wash, since people in Mexico don't eat the way we tend to think... they have a lot of less spicy fare also... rice, chicken, etc. I think chili is more of our creation and not theirs.

I'm getting anxious to get home again. I should be thrilled to be in London, but mostly I want to do a Cadbury run tomorrow and see the last two gardens on the list. They'll be really great... Sissinghurst and Great Dixter. Saturday we get to do some creative shuffling and packing. Will get home on Saturday afternoon... and hour and a half after I leave on this end (but 8 hours in real time). That will be kind of weird.

I'd better scoot and check out Diane's blog before the time is up. Look forward to coming down in another week+ to visit. :-) Hang in there... each day will get better and better.

Love, Mom

Bonnie and Tyler said...

I love the last one. Haha.. he's such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look so keen on having that camera in his face. He definitely looks like a little boy though! I've been waiting for you to post up some pictures of him after he 'cuted' up from being born. I can't wait to see him in person!

-Diane

Michele said...

Thanks for the warning!! He is ADORABLE!! I love all the little facial expressions that he has all ready...seeing all these pictures makes me even more excited to have my own little baby again soon!! Thaks for sharing! Chat with you real soon.

March Madness said...

What a relief! He clearly is boy. You have so far avoided having a unisex baby that requires trains and trucks on his shirts for hints. Picture #2 is my favorite.

March Madness said...

P.S. He has BEAUTIFUL skin. I just noticed! Where did the olive skin come from? And yeah, is it bad that I saw a little bit of Nolan in there (#4 and #5) and then realized your not actually related? Haha, oh the implications...

Karen said...

I still love the pumpkin-headed cuteness! I also can't WAIT to see him in a little over a week. It wil be fun to see you and Alex doing the parenting thing also. ;)

Love you!

Rach said...

he is so beautiful! (in a manly way of course) Hope all is well for the three of you guys, and sleep isnt too much of a stranger! Congrats again, looks like he was worth it.

Melissa said...

So freakin cute!! I love the pumpkin hat!! Adorable!! He is just a little cutie!! I love the little picture with him sleeping with a smile!! Babies are just the best!! I think I may have to come visit so I can hold him for awhile!! ;)

Kathy M. said...

I just came back to grab these photos and noticed in the last one you can see the lighter blue color around his pupil. Not like there was much doubt about what color his eyes were going to be... but every kid I've seen with vivid blue eyes, had that lighter ring early on. I wonder if that always holds true or only in my limited experience.

Cute photos! I'm going to steal a few to finally do a blog update. :-)

Hope you got back to sleep this morning... will talk to you later.

Love, Mom

seamsavvy said...

It really will get better. . .he's definitely his father's son. love Teri