I've been a bit of a blogging bum lately. Something about having a baby just zaps the energy out of a person. I fully intend on updating the blog soon with some of our goings-on, but for now... more pics of Robert. These were taken yesterday, November 11th. I'm sure he's well over 10 pounds now, but won't know his exact weight until the 23rd when we see the pediatrician again. All in all, life is good. Busy, but good. More on that later.
He is so darn cute and getting big fast...when you get all settled back in and adjusted to the time change call me so I can hear all about your adventure to NY!
5 comments:
He already looks older! And I love the baby fat. Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving. :)
I hope you have a good rest of the week!
i love that he's throwing the peace sign up. he's getting so big! yay! i can't wait 'til you guys are finally here.
He is so darn cute and getting big fast...when you get all settled back in and adjusted to the time change call me so I can hear all about your adventure to NY!
HE IS MY FAVORITE NEPHEW. I cannot wait to meet him!
I miss you all and can't wait to be there!
Love Maren :)
He is so gangster. That peace sign and facial expression is legit.
Post a Comment