Tonight we decided it was time to break our routine and do something crazy. So, we went to the park. We are so adventurous, aren't we? On our way to the park we picked up some dinner (chicken teriyaki - yum!) and proceeded to have a much needed night out.
We ate.
We talked.
We walked.
And, in usual form, we took a million pictures of Robert. That is, before he pooped all over the place and had to be rushed back to the car for an emergency changing session.
It was a perfect night to get out and go for a walk. Here are a few pictures:
Alex and Robert ready for dinner.

Robert laughing at Daddy. On second thought, I think he was laughing because he was in the process of making a very big mess... in his pants.




Definitely a nice way to spend the evening, but now I'm exhausted and ready for bed.
G'night!






3 comments:
Nice photo of Alex... and I love the baby feet. ;-)
Mom
Wow, I see so much Alex in him! Except for the cheeks of course but he definitely looks like daddy. And look at those teeth!
Oh so pretty! I'd be out there every day! Can you tell it's been over a couple years since I've seen a beach? :) Glad you got to go out-I know it doesn't happen nearly enough.
Post a Comment