
We soon forgot about the pumpkin and quickly moved on to our first priority of the evening (besides dinner) - our newest board game. We spent the last of our birthday funds on a game called Ticket To Ride (Thank you Melissa for the suggestion - we love it!). I won't go into detail now except to say we both really enjoyed the game and look forward to playing it in the future. It's another strategy game, which is our latest guilty pleasure... Click here for more info on Ticket to Ride.
The rest of the week has been pretty uneventful. In fact, I think I've blocked most of it from my memory since it involved being crazy-busy at work and not-so-nice to Alex while I was at home. More on that later when it's not 1:00 am.. In the meantime, I'm sure Alex will continue to pray for me to have patience... and I'll keep having trials to break me down until I finally learn that wonderful (and seemingly difficult to obtain) virtue.
2 comments:
Hmmm... I guess they gave you one week to get rid of it yourselves and then took care of it for you? If that's true, I'm not sure if it's helpful or intrusive. ;-) Letting you know would have been nice. Maybe some hungry wild animal dragged it off and ate it... yumm! Pumpkin jerky!
Yeah!!! I'm so happy you got the game!! We will definitely have to play together soon!! Just be prepared to loose! Ha ha!!! (Sorry, I'm a little competitive!!) :)
Post a Comment