That cat is HUGE...I would probably look like that if I was a cat!!
I don't know why, but I just love this picture.If I was a cat - I would be the size of 5 of these cats!! Okay, okay, not quite.. maybe just 2.
i haven't decided yet if i'm going to join in on the game. it's tempting, but...btw, what did you mean when you said congrats on two years? two years of what?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That cat is HUGE...I would probably look like that if I was a cat!!
I don't know why, but I just love this picture.If I was a cat - I would be the size of 5 of these cats!! Okay, okay, not quite.. maybe just 2.
i haven't decided yet if i'm going to join in on the game. it's tempting, but...
btw, what did you mean when you said congrats on two years? two years of what?
Post a Comment