Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This Place I Like To Go


After taking a 3 month hiatus, Alex and I finally made it to the temple for dinner and a session. We went to Mount Timpanogos since it was the closest (I worked in Highland today)... and because it happens to be one of my favorites. I feel bad that we didn't get there a month or two ago, but at least we got there, right?
From what I can tell, Fall may be officially over. Last night it snowed; not just on the mountain, but in our driveway and all over the cars. I had 3 inches on my car this morning and it took me an extra 20 minutes to get to work. So, basically it went from windy Fall-like weather to ridiculously cold and snowing overnight... the weather here is just weird like that. I'm not ready to deal with Winter in Utah, 6 months of freezing butt cold, chapped skin, yuckiness.. and, like usual, I don't have much of a choice. I would have posted a picture, but I'm still in denial.

Hmmm... but on the bright side, maybe now I can justify buying myself a cup - one cup, not two - of hot water with a hint of chocolate from Maverick. Maren, if you were here we could even go together, I know how much you crave that stuff. I'd even splurge and buy the M&Ms just for you. Good times. :)

3 comments:

Maren O_o said...

Yes Please!!!

maren

Liz said...

that is a very pretty temple. scott and i walked those temple grounds when we were dating. we haven't been to the temple since you were married. we suck!

The Miller's said...

Don't waste your time feeling bad about stuff. Just be happy about what you have done!