Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The results are in!

In the words of our ultrasound tech, our baby has "a package".

IT'S A BOY!

Here are some pics from the ultrasound. They aren't super amazing, but they are proof that there's a growing baby in my tummy - and he has Alex's legs!

"X" marks the spot... I'm not sure how this pic translates to a boy, but our tech assured us that we were definitely having a boy.


Legs. I realize leg pictures aren't super exciting, but this one cracks me up because these are totally Alex legs! This is probably a good thing considering we've got some funky legs in my family.

Arms and Hands.


And last, a face shot. Looks like baby has a strong resemblance to Skeletor (face is on the right side).


I was relieved to hear the baby doesn't appear to have any birth defects and is growing as he should. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Now, to answer your next question. No, we don't have any names picked out yet. You'll have to tolerate us referring to baby as "baby" until we agree on a name. Sorry.

7 comments:

Michele said...

Yeah baby Booth! Was he covering his face with his hands in the "arm" picture? Did your due date change at all due to "babys" size? I'm SO EXCITED!!

Kristine said...

He was totally covering his face.

They didn't say if my due date was still accurate. I'll have to ask my doctor when I go in again.

Rachel said...

Oh hooray! Time to go shopping! :)

Kristine said...

My thoughts exactly!

Liz said...

wow, congratulations! baby boy booth!

Maren O_o said...

We brainstormed a few names in case you are wondering... :)

Henry? Peyton?

I understand he is still "baby"

what about Harry, seems fitting doesn't it?
Riley? Brett? Barrett (nicknamed bear?)

love maren :)

cole linnae said...

oh hey cousin-in-law! my whole family predicted a boy! it just had to be a little booth boy!