Monday, September 28, 2009

Bad Day...

Today may have been a bad day, but at the end of the day this little face makes me so happy...

5 comments:

Liz said...

oh my gosh, he is so dang cute! it'll take a while for things to settle into some sort of normalcy, so don't be too hard on yourself. you are the best mom he could ever have!!! and believe it or not, he chose to come to your family. :)

Bonnie and Tyler said...

He is freaking cute! Good job guys!

Karen said...

Aww, he really is a cutie. I can't wait to hold him when we come down. Why was it a bad day?? I hope it gets better!

Love,

Karen

March Madness said...

Sounds like you need to listen to a little "Ryan Shupe- Had a Bad Day" It's actually a really good song! P.S. totally Alex's hairline and chin. So cute!

Tami said...

Oh, my goodness. He is so stinking precious. I can see both of you in him. So cute! Congratulations.